Dr. Maidment is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 North Ih 35
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 320-1500Fax(512) 320-1588
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 95 citationsMechanical thrombolysis for the treatment of thrombosed hemodialysis access graftsGerald A. Beathard, Byron R. Welch, Helen J. Maidment> ;Radiology. 1996 Sep 1
- 29 citationsPharmacokinetics of insulin-like growth factor-1 in advanced chronic renal failure.Ralph Rabkin, Fernando C. Fervenza, Helen Maidment, John O. Ike, Raymond L. Hintz, Frances Liu, Duane C. Bloedow, Andrew R. Hoffman, Neil Gesundheit> ;Kidney International. 1996 Apr 1
- 7 citationsThe Dialysis Prescription: ReuseHelen J. Maidment, Jeffrey Petersen> ;American Journal of Nephrology. 1996 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: