Are you Dr. Vinta?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office408 W 45Th St
Austin, TX 78751Phone(512) 451-5800Fax(512) 459-1399
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Malavika Vinta, MD is a nephrologist in Austin, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. She is affiliated with Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin, St. David's Medical Center, and Cornerstone Hospital of CentralTX.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonFellowship, Nephrology, 2005 - 2007
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2005
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2013