Dr. Gokhale is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 22nd Ave N
Nashville, TN 37203Phone(615) 312-0600Fax(615) 320-3259
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2001 - 2002
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1991 - 1996
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 39 citationsPurification and characterization of 5-hydroxymethyluracil-DNA glycosylase from calf thymus. Its possible role in the maintenance of methylated cytosine residues.S. V. Cannon-Carlson, Hemalatha Gokhale, George W. Teebor> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 1989 Aug 5
- 5 citationsSpiral CT angiography of the aortaKenyon K. Kopecky, Hemalatha S Gokhale, Donald R. Hawes> ;Seminars in Ultrasound Ct and Mri. 1996 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: