Are you Dr. Doggwiler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1310 24th Ave S
Nashville, TN 37212Phone(615) 355-3451
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kurt Doggwiler, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Nashville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, Colorado, and Oregon.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1998 - 1999
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1994 - 1998
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- OR State Medical License 2002 - Present
- ND State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2002 - 2014
- ID State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- AK State Medical License 2001 - 2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Action of adenosine in estrogen-primed nonpregnant guinea pig myometrium: characterization of the smooth muscle receptor and coupling to phosphoinositide metabolism.Schiemann, W. P., Doggwiler, K. O., Buxton, I. L.> ;J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1991 Aug
- Does the inositol phosphate signalling system function in the heart? A comparison of inositol lipid turnover in cardiac and smooth muscle.Doggwiler, K. O., Buxton, I. L.> ;Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 1990