Dr. Gonchigar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Gonchigar's full profile
Office9901 Bentcross Dr
Potomac, MD 20854Phone+1 301-527-6044Fax+1 301-527-6044
- Is this information wrong?
- Hemanjani Gonchigar, M.D. works with patients experiencing all general psychiatric conditions. With over 20 years of experience Dr. Gonchigar has worked extensively with adolescent patients (13+) and has developed a passion for helping both adolescents and adults manage a vast range of psychiatric conditions. Dr. Gonchigar approaches her treatment with a view on psycodynamic approaches in addition to integrating psycopharmocological and behavioral interventions.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1991 - 1992
- Meharry Medical CollegeResidency, Psychiatry, 1987 - 1991
- Rangaraya Medical College NTRClass of 1982
- Harvard Medical SchoolFellowship, Fellowship In Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1991 - 2000
- TN State Medical License 1988 - 1991
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Web Sitehttp://www.capitalareapsychiatric.com/
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: