Dr. Fooks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Medical Drive P.O. Box 9238
Morgantown, WV 26506Phone(304) 293-2706Fax(304) 293-2807
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Henry Fooks is an urologist in Morgantown, WV and is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals. He received his medical degree from University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and has been in practice 34 years. He is experienced in urinary incontinence, kidney calculi, kidney neoplasms, prostatic hyperplasia, and prostatic neoplasms.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Urology, 1991 - 1993
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1990 - 1991
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1990
- MedStar Union Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1985
- University Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Excellence in Student Teaching Award WVU Departement of Urology, 2014-2015, 2017-2018
- Army Commendation Medal U.S. Army, 1989, 1994
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAn atypical presentation of testicular torsion: a case report.Robert Jansen, Henry Fooks, Stanley Zaslau> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2013 Sep 1
- Blunt testicular trauma results in rupture of mixed germ cell tumor.Adam Luchey, Rogers A, Saunders Se, Williams Hj, Fooks Hj, Stanley Zaslau> ;Canadian Journal of Urology. 2009 Dec 1
- 4 citationsSexual dysfunction in patients with painful bladder syndrome.Stanley Zaslau, Elizabeth T. Brown, Henry Fooks, Dale R. Riggs, Barbara Jackson, Jill Osborne, Stanley J. Kandzari> ;The West Virginia medical journal. 2008 Nov 1
- Member, Committe On Admissions-WVU School of Medicine 2011 - 2018
- West Virginia University HospitalsMorgantown, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: