Are you Dr. Battin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 J D Anderson Dr
Morgantown, WV 26505Phone(304) 599-3074Fax(304) 599-1802
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Battin, MD is a board certified urologist in Morgantown, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia. He is affiliated with Mon Health Medical Center and Fairmont Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, Urology, 1995 - 1999
- West Virginia UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1993 - 1995
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- 'A Credit to the Human Race': Preston County Man Beats Odds Against 4 Types of CancerJune 9th, 2019
- Transitioning from Basic Science to Clinical Care, Second-Year WVU Medical Students Earn White CoatsApril 5th, 2019