Dr. Garrard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Oglethorpe Ave
Bldg 600 Ste B
Athens, GA 30606Phone(706) 549-3426Fax(706) 549-3432
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2003
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsA multimedia program helps parents manage childhood aggressionSeth J. Scholer, Raymond Cherry, Henry G. th Garrard, Anita O. Gupta, Rachel Mace, Nicci Greeley> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2006 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: