Dr. Lemon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2070 Northbrook Blvd
Charleston, SC 29406Phone(843) 876-2500Fax(843) 876-2526
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board certified Pediatrician with a Masters degree in Clinical Research specializing in the care of children and adolescents. A particular focus of my practice is the critical window from birth to three years old brain development; the importance of early literacy and parental bonding in brain growth and educational outcomes. I provide care for a variety of medically complex children and have expertise with Spanish speaking populations. I have lead or am currently involved with multiple Federal and Community project grants that target at risk populations with a goal of improving health outcomes in vulnerable populations. I practice in a geographic area of high need. As an Academic clinician I work closely with many Pediatric sub-specialists to ensure evidence based, best practice medicine that is accessible and cost-conscious
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsMeasuring practice immunization rates quickly and accurately in the era of HIPAA: validation of the quick count method in practice settings.Henry M. Lemon, Paul M. Darden> ;Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. 2008 Aug 1
- 3 citationsReview of a randomized trial comparing 2 cerumenolytic agents.Henry M. Lemon, Jennifer Mazyck-Brown, Tara A. Cancellaro, Paul M. Darden, William T. Basco> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 2003 Dec 1
- Short Course Renamed to Honor Henry Lemon, M.D.May 23rd, 2019
- MUSC Health of Medical University of South CarolinaCharleston, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: