Dr. Hirsch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office975 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530Phone(516) 222-8600Fax(516) 745-5476
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1991 - 1994
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPercutaneous revascularization for unstable angina in the elderly.Herbert Hirsch, Jason M. Lazar, Kevin Marzo, Richard M. Steingart> ;Coronary Artery Disease. 2000 Jun 1
- Aspiring Doctor Recalls Saving Passenger’s LifeApril 8th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: