Are you Dr. Haddad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1125 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10128Phone+1 212-427-1246Fax+1 212-360-7009
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Heskel Haddad, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1963 - 1964
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Ophthalmology, 1960 - 1962
- Children's HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1954 - 1956
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1953 - 1954
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1953
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1964 - 2019
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRelationship of orbital sialic to endocrine exophthalmos.Heskel M. Haddad> ;Acta Ophthalmologica. 2009 May 27
- Hypothyroidism and open-angle glaucoma.Heskel M. Haddad> ;Ophthalmology. 2005 Apr 1
- 1 citationsHemorrhages after minor trauma.Heskel M. Haddad> ;Ophthalmology. 2005 Apr 1
- Join now to see all