Dr. Machuca is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office755 North Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591Phone(914) 425-7590Fax(914) 425-7591
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Pediatrics, 2000 - 2004
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2003 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA Qualitative Study of Women's Recall of Content and Skills Developed in Group Prenatal and Well-Baby Care 2 Years LaterBarbara Hackley, Elan Elyachar-Stahl, Anna K. Savage, Mia Stange, Arielle Hoffman, Monica Kavanaugh, Melanie M. Aviles, Sandra Arévalo, Hildred Machuca, Alan Shapiro> ;Journal of Midwifery & Women's Health. 2019 Mar 1
- From Clinic to Classroom: A Community Health Center-Based Program to Assist Families in Accessing Pre-K in New York City.Arielle Hoffman, Mia Stange, Barbara Hackley, Monica Kavanaugh, Hildred Machuca, Alan Shapiro> ;Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved. 2019 Jan 1
- 23 citationsWell Baby Group Care: Evaluation of a Promising Intervention for Primary Obesity Prevention in ToddlersHildred Machuca, Sandra Arevalo, Barbara Hackley, Jo Applebaum, Arielle Mishkin, Moonseong Heo, Alan Shapiro> ;Childhood obesity. 2016 May 19
- Join now to see all
- Phelps Memorial Hospital CenterTarrytown, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: