Dr. Palakurthi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8300 Health Park
Raleigh, NC 27615Phone(919) 961-8435
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2004 - 2006
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2004
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsNeuroleptic malignant syndrome from aripiprazole in an agitated pediatric patient.Hima B. Palakurthi, Matthew M. Parvin, Stuart Kaplan> ;Clinical Neuropharmacology. 2007 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: