Are you Dr. Shah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 54 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2300 Manchester Expy
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-323-5552Fax+1 706-324-5695
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hiren Shah, MD is a cardiologist in Columbus, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Arizona, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Interventional Cardiology, 2006 - 2007
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2003 - 2006
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education Consortium (AGH)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Rural Medical College Pravara Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2010
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology