Are you Dr. Shidnia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office535 Barnhill Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-274-3960
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Homayoon Shidnia, MD is a radiation oncologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1967 - 1969
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1966 - 1967
- University of RochesterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1965 - 1966
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- Isfahan University of Medical SciencesClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1975 - 2017
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsWound Complications Associated With Brachytherapy for Primary or Salvage Treatment of Head and Neck CancerPaul D. Righi, Edward C. Weisberger, Paul R. Krakovits, Robert Timmerman, Michael K. Wynne, Homayoon Shidnia> ;The Laryngoscope. 1997 Nov 1
- 43 citationsRadiotherapy in the treatment of verrucous carcinoma of the head and neckMorgan E. Tharp, Homayoon Shidnia> ;Laryngoscope. 1995 Apr 1
- 38 citationsInfluence of elevated temperature on natural killer cell activity, lymphokine-activated killer cell activity and lectin-dependent cytotoxicity of human umbilical cord ...Rong Nian Shen, Li Lu, Peter C.M. Young, Homayoon Shidnia, Ned B. Hornback, Hal E. Broxmeyer> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 1994 Jul 1
- Join now to see all