Dr. Abiad is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2020 W. Harrison St.
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-4595Fax(312) 864-9496
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1995 - 1998
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- University of the Philippines College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsAn educational intervention to improve antimicrobial use in a hospital-based long-term care facility.David N. Schwartz, Homer Abiad, Patricia DeMarais, Emilian Armeanu, William E. Trick, Yue Wang, Robert A. Weinstein> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2007 Aug 1
- Does the use of fluoroquinolones for the empiric treatment of pneumonia delay initiation of treatment of tuberculosis?Abiad, H.> ;Clin Infect Dis. 2002 Dec 15
- The natural history of hepatitis D virus infection in Illinois state facilities for the developmentally disabled.Abiad, H., Ramani, R., Currie, J. B., Hershow, R. C.> ;Am J Gastroenterol. 2001 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: