Are you Dr. Yin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Johnson Ferry Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342Phone+1 404-785-2069Fax+1 404-785-4541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hong Yin, MD is a board certified pathologist in Atlanta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, North Carolina, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pediatric Pathology, 2004 - 2005
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2001 - 2004
- Fujian Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2013
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2009
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Pediatric
Publications & Presentations
- The utility of TLE1 and BCOR as immunohistochemical markers for angiomatoid fibrous histiocytoma.Hui Pan, Joshua Byers, Hong Yin, Heather Rytting, Suzanna Logan, Mai He, Zhongxin Yu, Dehua Wang, Shamlal Mangray, Shengmei Zhou> ;International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. 2023 Jan 1
- Calretinin Staining in Anorectal Line Biopsies Accurately Distinguished Hirschsprung Disease in a Retrospective Study.Suzanna J Logan, Hong Yin, Beverly Rogers, Nicoleta Arva, Miriam R Conces, Sandy Cope-Yokoyama, Louis P Dehner, Carlos Galliani, Shipra Garg, Mai He, Aliya N Husain, M...> ;Pediatric and Developmental Pathology. 2022 Nov 21
- 1 citationsAssessing Cellular and Transcriptional Diversity of Ileal Mucosa Among Treatment-Naïve and Treated Crohn's Disease.Sushma Chowdary Maddipatla, Vasantha L Kolachala, Suresh Venkateswaran, Anne F Dodd, Ranjit Singh Pelia, Duke Geem, Hong Yin, Yutong Sun, Congmin Xu, Angela Mo, Astrid...> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2023 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Children's Healthcare of AtlantaAtlanta, Georgia
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at EglestonAtlanta, Georgia