Dr. Shetabi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone+1 206-598-2282Fax+1 206-520-5620
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1974
- Northeastern HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1968 - 1969
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPostoperative adjuvant chemotherapy and radiotherapy for cancer of the large bowel and rectum.David Smith, Nicholas S. Muff, Houshang Shetabi, F.Helmut Stutz, Harry Eiesland> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1989 May 1
- 10 citationsCombined preoperative neoadjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy for anal and rectal cancerDavid E. Smith, Nicholas S. Muff, Houshang Shetabi> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1986 May 1
- 7 citationsPreoperative radiation and chemotherapy for anal and rectal cancerDavid Smith, Nicholas S. Muff, Houshang Shetabi> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1982 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: