Dr. Eichenstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Buttonwood Dr
Dix Hills, NY 11746
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- New York-Presbyterian/QueensResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- CETEC University Santo DomingoClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: