Are you Dr. Haines?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6500 Excelsior Blvd
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426Phone+1 952-993-6080Fax+1 952-993-6047
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Howard Haines, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsGlomerular filtration rate and plasma solutes in BALB/c mice infected with Plasmodium berghei.Howard Haines, John N. Farmer> ;Parasitology Research. 1991 Jan 1
- 3 citationsReduced evaporation from rodents during prolonged water restrictionHoward Haines, Charles F. Shield, Chester Twitchell> ;Life Sciences. 1969 Oct 1
- 91 citationsDiabetes Mellitus in the Sand Rat Induced by Standard Laboratory DietsKnut Schmidt-Nielsen, Howard Haines, Donald B. Hackel> ;Science. 1964 Feb 14
- Park Nicollet Methodist HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota