Are you Dr. Schwitzer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6500 Excelsior Blvd
Saint Louis Park, MN 55426Phone+1 952-993-6080Fax+1 952-993-6047
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kent Schwitzer, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareInternship, Transitional Year, 1978 - 1979
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1980 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Envenomation from the fang of a freeze-dried prairie rattlesnake head.Keyler, D. E., Schwitzer, K.> ;Vet Hum Toxicol. 1987 Dec
- Park Nicollet Methodist HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota