Are you Dr. Leaf?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office423 E 23rd St
Va New York Harbor Hcs
New York, NY 10010Phone+1 212-686-7500
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Howard Leaf, MD is an infectious disease specialist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System, Manhattan Campus and Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare System.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1987 - 1989
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine (Veterans)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1987
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1984 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPneumococcal Vaccination in Adults.Tsering Y. Sherpa, Howard L. Leaf> ;Current Infectious Disease Reports. 2005 May 1
- 4 citationsDrug-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae in Community-acquired Pneumonia.Michael Henry, Howard L. Leaf> ;Current Infectious Disease Reports. 2003 Jun 1
- 3 citationsAspects of Pulmonary Infections After Solid Organ Transplantation.Robert Catalla, Howard L. Leaf> ;Current Infectious Disease Reports. 2000 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Clinical Vignette: Pneumocystis Pneumonia in a Patient Without AIDSSeptember 20th, 2017
- VA NY Harbor Healthcare System, Manhattan CampusBrooklyn, New York
- Veterans Affairs New York Harbor Healthcare SystemBrooklyn, New York