Dr. Linder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1051 4th Ave
Gallipolis, OH 45631Phone+1 740-446-5244Fax+1 740-446-5448
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1971
- County of Santa Cruz General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1966 - 1966
- TriHealth (Bethesda North Hospital)Internship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1965
Publications & Presentations
- The induction of emphysema with elastase. II. Changes in connective tissue.Kuhn, C., Yu, S. Y., Chraplyvy, M., Linder, H. E., Senior, R. M.> ;Lab Invest. 1976 Apr
- Holzer Medical CenterGallipolis, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: