Dr. Burdick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Burdick's full profile
Office1340 Hal Greer Blvd
Huntington, WV 25701Phone+1 304-526-2064Fax+1 304-526-4883
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hoyt Burdick is a pulmonologist in Huntington, WV and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Mississippi School of Medicine and has been in practice 37 years. He specializes in critical care medicine and pleural disease and is experienced in credentialing, performance improvement, infection control, internal medicine, and cardiohoracic surgery.
Education & Training
- Tulane University, Public Health and Tropical MedicineMMM, Medical Management, 1996 - 1998
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1983 - 1985
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMachine Learning as a Precision-Medicine Approach to Prescribing COVID-19 Pharmacotherapy with Remdesivir or Corticosteroids.Carson Lam, Anna Siefkas, Nicole S. Zelin, Gina Barnes, R. Phillip Dellinger, Jean Louis Vincent, Gregory Braden, Hoyt Burdick, Jana Hoffman, Jacob Calvert, Qingqing M...> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2021 Mar 29
- 11 citationsValidation of a machine learning algorithm for early severe sepsis prediction: a retrospective study predicting severe sepsis up to 48 h in advance using a diverse dat...Hoyt Burdick, Eduardo Pino, Denise Gabel-Comeau, Carol Gu, Jonathan Roberts, Sidney Le, Joseph Slote, Nicholas Saber, Emily Pellegrini, Abigail Green-Saxena, Jana Hoff...> ;BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. 2020 Oct 27
- 13 citationsA Racially Unbiased, Machine Learning Approach to Prediction of Mortality: Algorithm Development Study.Angier Allen, Samson Mataraso, Anna Siefkas, Hoyt Burdick, Gregory Braden, R. Phillip Dellinger, Andrea McCoy, Emily Pellegrini, Jana Hoffman, Abigail Green-Saxena, Gi...> ;JMIR public health and surveillance. 2020 Oct 22
- Join now to see all
- Physician, Author to Highlight Regional Health SummitMay 7th, 2019
- Cabell Huntington Hospital Opens New Clinical Observation Unit, Earns Cancer Center ReaccreditationApril 4th, 2022
- Mountain Health Network Announces All Visitors Still Required to Wear MasksJune 12th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Cabell Huntington HospitalHuntington, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: