Are you Dr. Munn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1540 Spring Valley Dr
Huntington, WV 25704Phone+1 304-429-6755
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Nancy Munn, MD is a pulmonologist in Huntington, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. She is affiliated with Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center/College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1981 - 2024
- WV State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImmune Checkpoint Inhibitor-Related Pulmonary Toxicity: A Comprehensive Review, Part IIHazim Bukamur, Akram Alkrekshi, Heather Katz, Mohamed Alsharedi, Yousef Shweihat, Nancy Munn> ;Southern Medical Journal. 2021 Sep 1
- Case report: Steroid responsive mesothelioma-related pleural effusionMena Shehata, Fouad Zaid, Peter Ottaviano, Yousef Shweihat, Nancy Munn> ;Respiratory Medicine Case Reports. 2019 Jan 1
- 1 citationsUrinothorax Caused by Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis.Waiel Abusnina, Hazim Bukamur, Zeynep C. Koc, Fauzi Najar, Nancy Munn, Fuad Zeid> ;Case Reports in Pulmonology. 2018 Jun 14
- Join now to see all
- Marshall School of Medicine Names Ibrahim Shahoub, M.D., June Fellow of the MonthJune 19th, 2018
- Huntington Veterans Affairs Medical CenterHuntington, West Virginia