Dr. Melvin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3120 Burnet Ave Ste 303
Cincinnati, OH 45229Phone+1 513-861-8300Fax+1 513-559-5600
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Howard UniversityResidency, Ophthalmology, 1978 - 1980
- Homer G Phillips HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Meharry Medical CollegeClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1982 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Managing symptoms in terminal illness.Melvin, H., Ivins, N.> ;J Wound Care. 1997 Feb
- Gonadal responses of hamsters to interrupted dark periods.Hoffman, R. A., Melvin, H.> ;Biol Reprod. 1974 Feb 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: