Dr. Nadjari is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 East Shore Road
Suite # 203
Great Neck, NY 11023Phone+1 516-482-8657Fax+1 516-829-0002
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center/Mercer University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- University at BuffaloResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1986
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 1991
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsQuotational and reference accuracy in surgical journals. A continuing peer review problem.James T. Evans, Howard I. Nadjari, Sherry A. Burchell> ;JAMA. 1990 Mar 9
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: