Dr. Tucker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2475 East 22nd St.
Cleveland, OH 44115Phone(216) 431-1500Fax(216) 431-7701
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia CampusResidency, Neurology, 1951 - 1953
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurology, 1949 - 1951
- St Alexis HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1948 - 1949
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1947 - 1948
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1947
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1947 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Television therapy; effectiveness of closed-circuit television as a medium for therapy in treatment of the mentally ill.LEWIS RB, MARTIN GL, OVER CH, TUCKER H> ;AMA Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1957-01-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: