Dr. Nersesyan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 E Pennsylvania Ave
Peoria, IL 61603Phone(309) 624-8500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2005 - 2009
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery, 2004 - 2005
- Yale University School of MedicinePost-Doctoral Fellowship, Neuroimaging in Epilepsy, 2001 - 2004
- Yerevan State Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- United Council for Neurological SubspecialtiesHeadache Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Default Mode Network fMRI Maps as a Predictive Index of Hepatic Encephalopathy Outcome Start of enrollment: 2013 Jan 01Nersesyan, H.
Publications & Presentations
- Acute Psychosis as Main Manifestation of Central Pontine Myelinolysis.Mangala Gopal, Melvin Parasram, Harsh Patel, Chike Ilorah, Hrachya Nersesyan> ;Case reports in neurological medicine. 2017 Mar 14
- Monocular paralysis of vertical ductions after facial traumaHrachya Nersesyan, Jorge C. Kattah> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2009 Jan 1
- 122 citationsEarly treatment suppresses the development of spike-wave epilepsy in a rat model.Hal Blumenfeld, Joshua P. Klein, Ulrich Schridde, Matthew Vestal, Timothy Rice, Davender S. Khera, Chhitij Bashyal, Kathryn Giblin, Crystal Paul-Laughinghouse, Frederi...> ;Epilepsia. 2008 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Acute Psychosis as Main Manifestation of Central Pontine MyelinolysisMangala Gopal, Chike Ilorah, Hrachya Nersesyan, Hindawi
- American Headache SocietyMember
- International Headache SocietyMember
- Armenian, Russian
- OSF Saint Francis Medical CenterPeoria, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: