Dr. Winek is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office507 E Armstrong Ave
Regional Development Center
Peoria, IL 61603Phone(309) 681-6960
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Neuropathology, 1985 - 1988
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, Neurology, 1983 - 1985
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1984 - 1988
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsA 10-year experience with postpump choreaMichael D. Medlock, Robert S. Cruse, Sally Jo Winek, Dale M. Geiss, Richard L. Horndasch, Debra L. Schultz, Jean C. Aldag> ;Annals of Neurology. 1993 Dec 1
- 44 citationsChildren with cerebral venous thrombosis diagnosed with magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance angiography.Michael D. Medlock, William C. Olivero, William C. Hanigan, Robert M. Wright, Sally Jo Winek> ;Neurosurgery. 1992 Nov 1
- OSF Saint Francis Medical CenterPeoria, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: