Are you Dr. O'Donnell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office801 Ostrum St
Fountain Hill, PA 18015Phone(610) 954-4900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Hugh O'Donnell, MD is a neurosurgeon in Fountain Hill, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus, and St. Luke's Hospital - Quakertown Campus.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- (King's College London - School of Medicine)Class of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- DE State Medical License 1997 - 2019
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1993 - 2015
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Natural progression of an unresected supratentorial ependymoma.Wang, H. C., Hertzog, J. H., O'Donnell, H. D., Walter, A. W.> ;Pediatr Neurosurg. 2008