Dr. Marcincin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office35 E Elizabeth Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18018Phone(610) 866-2552Fax(610) 882-9932
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1978 - 1983
- Presbyterian Medical Center (UPHS)Internship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society, Phi Beta Kappa Society
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsRecurrence of symptomatic pituitary cysts following transsphenoidal drainageRobert P. Marcincin, Thomas A. Gennarelli> ;Surgical Neurology. 1982 Dec 1
- 869 citationsDiffuse axonal injury and traumatic coma in the primateThomas A. Gennarelli, Lawrence E. Thibault, J H Adams, David I. Graham, C. J. Thompson, R. P. Marcincin> ;Annals of Neurology. 1982 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: