Are you Dr. Morrow?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2151 Emrick Blvd
Bethlehem, PA 18020Phone(610) 625-3355Fax(610) 625-3944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Morrow X, MD is a neurosurgeon in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus, St. Luke's Sacred Heart Campus, and Paoli Hospital.
Education & Training
- Temple University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1972 - 1976
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1972 - 2018
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons