Dr. Davila is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3730 7th Terrace
Vero Beach, FL 32960Phone+1 772-581-0528Fax+1 844-826-3327
- Is this information wrong?
- I am board certified urologist with interest in minimally invasive surgery and female reconstructive surgery.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniChief Residency, Urology, 2009 - 2010
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Urology, 2006 - 2010
- University of South Florida MorsaniInternship, Surgery, 2005 - 2006
- HCA Healthcare/USF Morsani College of Medicine GME: St. Petersburg General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- University of South Florida College of Medicine2004 - 2005
- University California Los AngelesResearch associates, 2001 - 2004
- Cornell UniversityResearch Associate, 1999 - 2001
- Central University of VenezuelaClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation of the Pubocervical Fascia With 3-Dimensional Endovaginal Ultrasonography and Correlation With Intraoperative Findings During Robotic Sacrocervicopexy.Hugo H. Davila, Harielle Deshommes, Alexis Paul, Sarah Abdelhameed, Cathyleen Filippi, Lynette Bello, Deni Malave-Huertas, F. Felix Bigay, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodm...> ;Urology. 2021 Jun 4
- 2 citationsUltrasonography and robotic-assisted laparoscopic sacrocervicopexy with pubocervical fascia reconstruction: comparison with standard techniqueHugo H Davila, Sarah Abdelhameed, Deni Malave-Huertas, F. Felix Bigay, Kristy Crawford, Allen Friedenstab, Katharine Lum, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodman, Taryn Gallo> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2020 Feb 15
- 3 citationsRobotic-assisted laparoscopic apical suspension: description of the spiral techniqueHugo H Davila, Karisa M. Brown, Prajwal Dara, Lindsey Bruce, Lindsey Goodman, Taryn Gallo> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2019 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Robotic-Assisted Laparoscopic Apical Suspension: Description of the Spiral TechniquePrajwal Dara, Lindsey Bruce, Karisa Brown, Hugo H Davila, Journal of Robotic Surgery
- Florida Healthcare Specialists Unveils New Office Space in Vero BeachNovember 9th, 2022
- Hugo Davila, MD of Florida Healthcare Specialists Designated as Center of Excellence for Innovative Prostate TreatmentNovember 4th, 2021
- Florida Healthcare Specialists Offering Innovative Procedure to Treat Symptoms of Enlarged ProstateFebruary 13th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: