Dr. Jablonski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1414 Kuhl Ave.
Orlando, FL 32806Phone(877) 876-3627Fax(321) 843-4101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. David Jablonski is an urologist in Orlando, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including AdventHealth Orlando, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and South Lake Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Florida College of Medicine and has been in practice 25 years. He is experienced in kidney and ureteral stones and renal transplant surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1994 - 1997
- University of Florida College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Post-Marketing Study Using PROLIEVE® for the Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) Start of enrollment: 2006 Feb 01Perry Weiner, MD
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: