Dr. Chen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 Wisconsin Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCSFResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- UCSFClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Workplace affordances to increase learner engagement in the clinical workplace.Chen, H. C.,Teherani, A.> ;Med Educ. 2015 Nov 28
- Developing Entrustable Professional Activities for Entry Into Clerkship.Chen, H. C.,McNamara, M.,Teherani, A.,Cate, O. T.,O'Sullivan, P.> ;Acad Med. 2015 Nov 12
- 155 citationsCurriculum development for the workplace using Entrustable Professional Activities (EPAs): AMEE Guide No. 99.Olle ten Cate, Huiju Carrie Chen, Reinier G Hoff, Harm Peters, Harold G. J. Bok, Marieke van der Schaaf> ;Medical Teacher. 2015 Jul 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: