Dr. Shim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office622 W 168th St
New York, NY 10032Phone(212) 305-6354
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public HealthMS, Epidemiology, 2017 - 2019
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Brown UniversityClass of 2014, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsReduced global longitudinal strain is associated with increased risk of cardiovascular events or death after kidney transplant.Kana Fujikura, Bradley Peltzer, Nidhish Tiwari, Hye Gi Shim, Ally B. Dinhofer, Sanyog G. Shitole, Jorge R. Kizer, Mario J. Garcia> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2018 Dec 1
- 2 citationsPanenteritis as an Initial Presentation of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.Han Ah Lee, Hye Gi Shim, Young Ho Seo, Sung Jae Choi, Beom Jae Lee, Young Ho Lee, Jong Dae Ji, Jaehoon Kim, Gwan Gyu Song> ;The Korean Journal of Gastroenterology. 2016 Feb 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: