Dr. Kim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office555 Quince Orchard Rd
Gaithersburg, MD 20878Phone+1 301-926-3633Fax+1 301-948-9884
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Nephrology, 1996 - 1997
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1992 - 1995
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- MI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: