Dr. Kleinhen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kleinhen's full profile
Office74 Mack Street
Windsor, CT 06095Phone+1 860-580-7071
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 1998
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1997
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: