Dr. Weisberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office129 E. Redstone Ave
Crestview, FL 32539Phone+1 850-682-7212Fax+1 850-682-6302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ian Weisberg is a cardiologist in Crestview, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including North Okaloosa Medical Center, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, and Twin Cities Hospital. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He specializes in cardiac electrophysiology and is experienced in general cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology.
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2008 - 2010
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005 - 2008
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- FL State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsA Prospective Randomized Trial of Apixaban Dosing During Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: The AEIOU TrialMatthew R. Reynolds, J. Scott Allison, Andrea Natale, Ian L. Weisberg, Kenneth A. Ellenbogen, Mark Richards, Wen Hua Hsieh, Julie Sutherland, Christopher P. Cannon> ;JACC: Clinical Electrophysiology. 2018 May 1
- 25 citationsRanolazine safely decreases ventricular and atrial fibrillation in Timothy syndrome (LQT8).Dipak P. Shah, Jose L. Baez-Escudero, Ian L. Weisberg, John F. Beshai, Martin C. Burke> ;Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology. 2012 Mar 1
- 11 citationsMedtronic Sprint Fidelis lead recall: determining the initial 5-year management cost to Medicare.Amit K. Mehrotra, Bradley P. Knight, Matthew Smelley, Dipak P. Shah, Ian L. Weisberg, Jose L. Baez-Escudero, John F. Beshai, Martin C. Burke> ;Heart Rhythm. 2011 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Exceptional Cardiologist Ian L. Weisberg, MD, Will Be Honorably Mentioned in the Leading Physicians of the WorldFebruary 7th, 2017
- Dr. Ian Weisberg, MD, Launches New Heart-Health WebsiteJune 18th, 2019
- Heart Rhythm SocietyFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: