Dr. Wittenberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1855 grand concourse
Bronx, NY 10453Phone+1 718-288-3177
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ian Wittenberg is a pediatrician in Bronx, NY and is affiliated with BronxCare Health System. He received his medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in hospitalist and is experienced in meningitis, obesity and obesity-related disorders, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and developmental and behavioral pediatrics.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Kravis Children'sResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1999
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 64 citationsMolecular cloning of human brain glutamate/aspartate transporter IIP. Shashidharan, Ian S. Wittenberg, Andreas Plaitakis> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1994 May 11
- 65 citationsThe Alzheimer amyloid precursor is associated with the detergent- insoluble cytoskeletonLawrence M. Refolo, Ian S. Wittenberg, Victor L. Friedrich, Nikolaos K. Robakis> ;The Journal of Neuroscience. 1991 Dec 1
- BronxCare Health SystemBronx, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: