Dr. Rodriguez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4850 W Oakland Park Blvd
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33313Phone+1 954-486-4180Fax+1 954-486-6688
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1980 - 1983
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1980
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1978 - 1979
- Humboldt Park HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- National University of ColombiaClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 1984
- FL State Medical License 1983 - 2024
- IL State Medical License 1979 - 1987
- PA State Medical License 1970 - 1988
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Selective determination of sartan drugs in environmental water samples by mixed-mode solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry.Castro, G.,Rodríguez, I.,Ramil, M.,Cela, R.> ;Chemosphere. 2019 Mar 06
- Free chlorine reactions of angiotensin II receptor antagonists: Kinetics study, transformation products elucidation and in-silico ecotoxicity assessment.Carpinteiro, I.,Castro, G.,Rodríguez, I.,Cela, R.> ;Sci. Total Environ.. 2018 Sep 06
- Pediatric Cardiovascular Safety: Challenges in Drug and Device Development and Clinical ApplicationKatherine E Bates, Victoria L Vetter, Anne M Dubin, Ignacio Rodriguez> ;American Heart Journal.
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: