Dr. Khromov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2096 38th Ave
Vero Beach, FL 32960Phone+1 772-978-9997
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia and Cornell Campus)Residency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1997 - 1998
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1997
- Cornell UniversityBA, Bio, 1989 - 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Spanish, Russian
- Sebastian River Medical CenterSebastian, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: