Overview of Dr. Jani
Dr. Ina Jani is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Chicago, IL and is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center. She received her medical degree from McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University and has been in practice 4 years. She is one of 132 doctors at University of Chicago Medical Center who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. She has 2 publications and 1 citing.
Office5841 S. MARYLAND AVE., MC 2050
Chicago, IL 60637Fax+1 773-702-0840
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Lutheran General Hospital)Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2015 - 2019
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Resilience in the Face of Pandemic: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Psychologic Morbidity and Health-Related Quality of Life Among Women With Ovarian Cancer.Melissa Javellana, Fay J Hlubocky, Sahana Somasegar, Mia Sorkin, Katherine C Kurnit, Ina Jani, Elizabeth Stock, Kathryn Mills, Ernst Lengyel, Nita K Lee> ;JCO oncology practice. 2022 Jun 1
- 1 citationsChemotherapy response score as a prognostic tool in patients with advanced stage endometrial carcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy.Ina Jani, Ricardo R. Lastra, Katherine Brito, Chuanhong Liao, Isabel Lazo, Nita K. Lee, S. Diane Yamada, Katherine C. Kurnit> ;International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 2021 Apr 8
- University of Chicago Medical CenterChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: