Dr. Al-Attar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office34 New Hope Rd Ste 3
Princeton, WV 24740Phone+1 304-487-0415Fax+1 304-487-0417
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1988 - 1991
- American University of BeirutClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsCorrelation of ribonucleic acid polymerase chain reaction, acid dissociated p24 antigen, and neopterin with progression of disease ☆ ☆☆ ★: A retrospective, longitudina...Daniela Zaknun, John Orav, Janet Kornegay, Inas Al-Attar, Dietmar Fuchs, John Zaknun, Helmut Wachter, Pamela Chatis, Sandra K. Burchett, Kenneth McIntosh> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1997 Jun 1
- 1 citationsA rapid, direct test for zidovudine susceptibility in clinical isolates of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) from infected children.Yan Lan, Anthony J. Japour, Steven Kim, Seth L. Welles, Clyde S. Crumpacker, Ellen R. Cooper, Inas Al-Attar, Kenneth McIntosh> ;Clinical and Diagnostic Virology. 1995 Mar 1
- Predictors of cardiac morbidity and related mortality in children with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.Al-Attar, I., Orav, E. J., Exil, V., Vlach, S. A., Lipshultz, S. E.> ;J Am Coll Cardiol. 2003 May 7
- Join now to see all
- Princeton Community HospitalPrinceton, West Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: