Dr. Pagnotta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 S Manning Blvd
Albany, NY 12208Phone(518) 525-1550Fax(518) 525-1520
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsPrimary leiomyoma of the liver. A case report and review of the literature.Thomas E. Reinertson, John B. Fortune, James C. Peters, Inez Pagnotta, John A. Balint> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1992 Apr 1
- Transient vitamin B12 malabsorption in a patient with mixed nutritional anemia.Inez Pagnotta> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1989 Apr 1
- Changes in lipoprotein cholesterol distribution in weight-stable postjejuno-ileal bypass patients.Inez Pagnotta, Krista Daudiss, Lars Ovesen, Lyn Howard> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 1982 Jan 1
- St. Peter's HospitalAlbany, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: