Dr. Semenov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2180 Pfingsten Road
Glenview, IL 60026Phone(847) 570-2570Fax(847) 657-5807
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irene Semenov is a neurologist in Glenview, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including NorthShore University Health System, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital, and Skokie Hospital. She received her medical degree from Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. She specializes in neurophysiology and is experienced in electromyography and clinical neurophysiology.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State License 2006 - 2007
- IL State License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Structured Clinical Documentation to Improve Quality and Support Practice-Based Research in Headache.Steven Meyers, Kelly Claire Simon, Stuart Bergman-Bock, Franco Campanella, Revital Marcus, Angela Mark, Thomas Freedom, Susan Rubin, Irene Semenov, Rebekah Lai, Laura ...> ;Headache. 2018 Sep 1
- 5 citationsDesign and implementation of pragmatic clinical trials using the electronic medical record and an adaptive design.Kelly Claire Simon, Samuel Tideman, Laura Hillman, Rebekah Lai, Raman Jathar, Yuan Ji, Stuart Bergman-Bock, James Castle, Tiffani Franada, Thomas Freedom, Revital Marc...> ;JAMIA open. 2018 Jul 1
- 3 citationsTension-type headaches.Irene A. Semenov> ;Dm Disease-a-month. 2015 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Structured Clinical Documentation to Improve Quality and Support Practice‐Based Research in HeadacheFranco Campanella, Susan Rubin, Steven Meyers, Angela Mark, Demetrius M Maraganore, Thomas Freedom, Irene Semenov, Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: