Are you Dr. Ketel?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1255 Milwaukee Ave
Glenview, IL 60025Phone(847) 294-5490Fax(847) 294-5496
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. W Ketel, MD is a board certified neurologist in Glenview, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois.
Education & Training
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Neurology, 1971 - 1971
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1967 - 1968
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1967 - 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsLong-term treatment with dantrolene sodium of stroke patients with spasticity limiting the return of functionW. Bruce Ketel, Mary Elizabeth Kolb> ;Current Medical Research and Opinion. 1984 Jan 1
- 11 citationsToxic encephalopathy with seizures secondary to ingestion of composition C‐4: A clinical and electroencephalographic studyW. B. Ketel, J. R. Hughes> ;Neurology. 1972 Aug 1
- 23 citationsJapanese B encephalitis in VietnamW Bruce Ketel, Andre J. Ognibene> ;The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 1971 May 1
- Join now to see all