Dr. Newman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office20 Research Pl
North Chelmsford, MA 01863Phone+1 978-256-2828Fax+1 978-275-9252
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Irving Newman is a pediatrician in North Chelmsford, MA and is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and has been in practice 51 years. He is experienced in pediatrics, general neonatology, attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder, and developmental and behavioral pediatrics.
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve University/Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 1971 - 1972
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1967 - 1969
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Pediatrics, 1966 - 1967
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 1989
- ME State Medical License Active through 1979
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor 2017, 2019
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: