Dr. Mouded is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office255 State Rt 3
Secaucus, NJ 07094Phone(201) 865-1919Fax(201) 865-4022
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Urology, 1973 - 1976
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1972 - 1973
- Yale-New Haven HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- ME State Medical License Active through 1982
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSymptomatic Renal Angiomyolipoma: Report of 8 Cases, 2 with Spontaneous RuptureIssam M. Mouded, Bhupendra M. Tolia, Jan E. Bernie, Harry R. Newman> ;The Journal of Urology. 1978 May 1
- 15 citationsBowen's disease of shaft of penisBhupendra M. Tolia, V. Lombardo Castro, Issam M. Mouded, Harry R. Newman> ;Urology. 1976 Jun 1
- CarePoint Health Christ HospitalJersey City, New Jersey
- CarePoint Health Hoboken University Medical CenterHoboken, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: